Monday, October 6, 2008

gundam pilot!

so sunday was the BBQ at Jake's place, which was hella fun even though getting to his place is a jfs;dohfga;woinge hike. so my legs STILL hurt <<>3 !! it was great though, his otousan kept saying "alohaaa" and wanting me to dance with him, it was hillarious. however, both Jake's "indian brother" and the "indian brother"'s friend told me to lose weight << buuut Jacob was funny after some osake and thought he was a walrus for about an hour. that was REAL amusement, almost as good as when he rode A.J.'s new bike today and looked like a bear on a tricycle. XD!!!

today i went to machida with A.J. (since Mat and Jacob bailed!!) and we had a blast. we got our A.Reg cards AND our insurance (woot!) and then he ate a grease-burger and gave me some french fries. on the way to the Cat's Eye for some much needed Gundam! (omg, yes. i AM a gundam pilot now! i even have the plastic card to prove it >D !!!!) and we passed by a Claire's that had some hollows eve stuff, and i bought some angel wings (yasui!) so i have a nice cheap costume for the holiday.

so A.J. spent 1000 yen on a grabber-game to win some pocky, which he finally got lol. and we played taiko, and we turned him into a gundam pilot! yaaaay A.J.!! then on the way home the train was hella late so i was late for dinner and Yusuke mssged me that he was sad because he was hungry, but i told him to eat without me and he got all happy, it was hillarious. then he asked me about "Billy Boot-Camp" which i did not comprehend at the time, until he put in an american Tae-Bo dvd and proceded to tell me that "Billy" was gonna get him in shape. so i got up and did tae bo with him, and outdid him XD even though he's all buff-like, and Miho AND Kaede joined in. it was hilllaaarious.

then i showed them my wings, and Yusuke took a photo of me on his keitei, and now i want to sleep... x___X

1 comment:

Jacob said...

Seiuchi!!!!!

And sorry for bailing >.>