Sunday, September 7, 2008

realization

i've found that i was linked to on another oberlin students website. this is exciting for me XD someone out there actually pays attention! i say this because i know for a fact no one is going to read this blog. im sorta doing it for myself, atleast. so i have a written record of my trip, and hell, i can type faster then i can write and i lose everything i write on.

so.

im a level one japanese student which is scary because 97% of the students in oberlin (that i know of) are higher then me XD;; so imma be acting out alot, and drawing pictures.. good thing im an art student :3

i was invited to play ddr though! that makes me happeh, and theres a drinking party planned at a funny-named place "Wara-Wara!" so it'll be fun. i'm hoping to have some fun. even though i'm realizing that im leaving now. it fiiiiinally set in, and i dunno, its--interesting. i'm actually going to miss Hawaii! im surprized. and the puppy... hes so cute ;____; even tho he poops in front of my door every night...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Psh. No one's going to read this. Psh. I've got you on my bookmark list, missy! ^_^

S. B. Prime said...

I'll be reading! :-D!

Anonymous said...

I'm reading it now too :)