Monday, September 15, 2008

wara wara

so wara wara was awesome XD go read Jacob's blog to learn all about it. thanks for doing all the work Jacob! ;D it was a good time, even though the booze is lightweight, its delicious (orenji!!) and i apparently have an Okinawan boyfriend now. lol XD sorry Kelly!

so yesterday i slept in till like 2, and then woke up and we went to machida, there was a taiko festival which Marissa got nice photos of (thanks! i forgot my camera!) and i got a keitai!! omfg so nice to have a phone! even though no one esle does XD but you can get phones without the AR card at softbank and their "free" phones with plan are hella nice!! and come in like 9 colours XD i can watch tv with mine! then my host family bought my a japanese-english dictionary! its awesome but its all kanji >< i need hirigana! so i dunno what to do about that.

then last night they had a party at a friends house to welcome me to Japan and to meet their friends, we had osake and awesome foods. i was so happy that i actually could understand the majority of what they were talking about, even though i dont really know the words. it wasnt until i had a few more drinks that it became impossible. so i slept till 9.30 today, and got to call dad with skype. and finally got to hear from my bf.

so i am happy.

3 comments:

Jacob said...

I think I'm a little jealous of you and your keitai. But you'll help me get one right?

David said...

I miss you =/

twc_test said...

Sounds like a blast. Good times!! ^_^