Thursday, January 29, 2009

countdown timer!! ------------------------>

so..

i decided to go home. have too many reasons to go and not enough to stay. but damnit, i'll come back to japan someday, weither to live, do buisness, or on a trip, i dun care. i be comin back >D pardon my terrible terrible spelling, thinking in japan has been doing numbers on my english coherence, it took me ten minutes to remember the word "coherence". yes. that bad.

i wish i had used this blog more while i was still here, but atleast i have a few funny things to look back on. i have so many stories still in my head that i should really get down on "paper" before i go.. lord knows i have the time XD

maybe.... my next entry will be about the amazingness of the arcade game... "Jubeats"

DUN
DUN
DUN
!!!!!!!

No comments: